Rhode Island Mortgage Modification Attorney
Behind on Your Mortgage? Call 401-467-7998 Today. Tomorrow May Be Too Late.
Medical bills, family emergencies, job loss, or any unexpected event can cause you to fall behind on your mortgage payments. The next thing you know, you are facing foreclosure and the loss of your home.
Don't let this happen to you. Help is available, but you must act now.
Call mortgage modification attorney John S. Simonian today at 401-467-7998 or contact him online. He offers a free and confidential initial consultation. Mr. Simonian has more than 20 years of experience helping Rhode Island homeowners just like you keep their homes.
Save Your Home Through Foreclosure Prevention
Rhode Island is one of only three states in the U.S. that offers a loss mitigation program to homeowners. Lenders are required to work with mortgage holders to prevent foreclosure. Rhode Island mortgage modification allows you to:
- Add missed payments onto the end of your loan
- Lower your monthly payment
- Base payments on your income - you can pay just 31 percent of your gross monthly income
Attorney John S. Simonian regularly helps homeowners who are $10,000 to $30,000 behind in their payments. He can help you, too.
Rhode Island Mortgage Modification: Better for Everyone
Modifying your mortgage benefits you in many ways.
- You keep your home.
- Your mortgage payment becomes affordable - often less than rent.
- Your children stay in the same school.
- You remain in your neighborhood.
- You avoid moving expenses.
- You provide stability for your family during challenging times.
- You avoid the embarrassment of a Sheriff coming to your door to deliver a foreclosure notice.
Mortgage modification benefits your lender, too. In most cases, it makes financial sense for lenders to avoid foreclosure.